Monday, July 7, 2008

Webb says he doesn't want veep spot

So, looks like we can check Webb off our list of probables. I guess he feels like he can do more good as a Virginia Senator than as VP. He's probably right, and considering he's just a first-term Senator and only 62, he's got plenty of good fighting years in him.

Also, check out this neat graphic laying out the most probable veep candidates for both Obama and McCain--neither has officially released any list of potential picks to the public.

O, and I'm in Jerusalem and doing well.

4 comments:

Brit said...

Word. Glad to hear you're doing well. Keep postin boy.

Nico said...

You've posted once this month, loser. Get on the ball, there's plenty of political news out there. And I've been leaving it off my amazingly awesome blog so you can have a fighting chance.

Anonymous said...

nico's right, ive turned to ann coulter's blog for my radical news media fix....

Anonymous said...

Since I have been told by Sarah that reading this blog and commenting on it is important, I'm gonna have to request more updated posts.

That sounded like she is forcing me to, fact of the matter is I am bored as all hell at work and need something else to do.

Get on it. I say that with all due respect seeing as I have never met you.