Thursday, September 27, 2007

A few notes and then another

Upon my return from my awesome venture South into Oaxaca City (I'm waiting for Jared to send me pics that I can post), I caught some kind of stomach/throat sickness that still isn't leaving me alone. Because of this, my posting frequency has been less than impressive, but don´t worry, I am still alive and still have lots to write. So with that, I have the honor of unveiling a couple new daily editions to the site.

First off, considering that for the first time, well in a long time, my team the Chicago Cubs still are in the running for taking the division as the season comes to a close, I will now be treating you to a daily update on their progress. You can thank me later.

Secondly, so as to allow you to feel slightly more cultured upon leaving my site, I will now be posting a daily ¨Irrelevant Spanish Word of the Day.¨ Now I know some of you are going to say that this title has a striking resemblance to a service provided by some other, lesser known website. This does not faze me. What's the difference you might ask? The words I post will be random, and well, irrelevant. OK, so it still kinda sounds like the other site´s thing. Ummm...together, you and I, we can overcome this little roadblock.

Lastly, just a note. Yea, another one. If you look on the right side of the screen you can see an archive of all posts. I suggest that you check out some of the ones near the bottom that deal with some more general and sometimes lighter issues concerning Mexican politics. Enjoy!

No comments: